Thursday, October 28, 2010

8 weeks.


8 weeks of classes until the semester's end

& then...8 weeks of paid vacay.


Rather than turn on the heat, the school is cutting two weeks of school for extended leave from the frigid tundra Zhengzhou is about to become (to my Iowa friends, I'll let you know which is worst). This means more class hours now, but luckily we talked our way out of Saturday morning work (we are only contracted to work Monday-Friday). Tuesday office hours have turned into real class time, I'll sacrifice that for two more weeks of island time. Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand...here I come. I'm going to begin my scheming plans soon. If only tickets to Australia weren't soo expensive.

1 comment:

  1. I was just at Piha Beach on Tuesday!! I just took a similar photo from this view this week! I think the creepy sister vibes are coming out. Or maybe you're wishing you were in NZ too?! ;)

    ReplyDelete