Saturday, November 6, 2010

The next big adventure.


-----------------> Spain.

I'm in the midst of applying for a teaching grant in Spain. If I can, I'll teach my way around the world and hopefully I'll gleam a little more language ability myself along the way.


Live in North America, South America, Asia: check, check and check!
Visit New Zealand and Australia: check and (soon to be) check!
Live in Europe: pending.
Visit Africa: dreaming...

If only I could count Antarctica. I was close, but unfortunately although Tierra del Fuego, Argentina may call itself the end of the world, it's not, just like those black and white birds weren't penguins (big disappointment).

To all the fellow travel dreamers, a quote by the famous photographer Diane Arbus.

"My favorite thing is to go where I have never been"

Normal blogging will resume soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment