Friday, August 13, 2010

Things to come:part II.

Images from Zhengzhou University, where I will be teaching English. http://english.zzu.edu.cn/cam.sce.2.htm Check out the website. As expected, the campus looks like a small city and the student population rounds out around 45,000 students.

According to the English version of the website, however, Zhengzhou University is looking to turn into an international hotspot! I hope so. However, I was pleasantly surprised by an email from Amy, who I have been corresponding with from the China Daily. According to her, after a recent trip there on business, it's a pleasant enough city that I should enjoy living in! (Yes, she included an exclamation point!)

Located near the Yellow River, at a key transportation hub, Zhengzhou should be good. The countdown begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment